3M ESPE innovation now brings you Full Contoured Zirconia restorations. These glazed Zirconia units have no ceramic layering and give you strength and esthetics of Zirconia with minimal tooth reduction.
1. Precision CAD/CAM system for outstanding
2. Proven high strength* performance-1440 MPa*
3-pt. bend strength
3. 10+ Years clinical study with 100% survival rate***
4. Natural translucency and unmatched aesthetics
5. Patented substructure system available in 8 shades
6. Limited 10-Year warranty**
7. Supplied via Authorized 3M Milling Partners only
8. The warranty card will contain a genuine
3MTM Precision Finished Metal* (PFM*) is a recommended choice for crown and bridge restorationsin cases where metal-free alternatives are not an option.
1. Improved fit and precision of CAD/CAM technology
2. Supplied via 3M Authorized Milling partners only
3. Good durability of the metal framework
4. The warranty card will contain a genuine 3M authentication label
5. Limited 10-Year warranty**
7. 30% less weight than regular PFM
3M PFM* gives you the precision of 3M CAD/
CAM technology supported by the trust and authenticity of a global
brand. 3M PFM* uses a time tested technology process used in high
end fabrication of engineering and space componentstomanufacture
the metal substructure. It uses the LavaTM
Wax block milled on 3M
precision CAD/CAM systems to create a wax coping which is then
cast into ametal framework thus providing improved fit and precision.
It is available onlyvia authorized 3M Milling centers.